All Weill Cornell Medical College alumni are eligible for membership in the Alumni Association. To join and receive your membership card, you must stay current with your dues payments.
Annual dues are $100 for a regular membership, and $10 for retirees. Membership is complimentary for alumni who graduated within the past four years. The membership year runs July 1 - June 30.
The Alumni Association provides its members with a variety of privileges, including:
- Weill Cornell Medicine, the quarterly magazine for alumni and friends
- Complimentary admission to all alumni events (excluding Reunion Weekend)
- Access to a permanent Weill Cornell Medicine alumni email address
- Access to medical library resources
- To register for borrowing privileges, alumni must present their Alumni Association membership card at the circulation desk. The library also offers Alumni Services, which enable alumni to access both print and electronic resources from within the library, explore the Medical Center archives, peruse resources provided by Cornell University libraries, and submit artwork to be included in the annual Medical Complex Art Show. Alumni can also access a number of free electronic journals from home. For more information on alumni library services, please contact Loretta Merlo: (212) 746-1984 // email@example.com.
- Eligibility to join the Griffis Faculty Club and the Cornell Club-New York