The Class Leaders program is designed to promote loyalty, advocacy and involvement among Weill Cornell alumni. A Class Leader is an alumnus who supports the Weill Cornell Medical College mission, working toward ensuring a bright future while fostering good will between the Medical College and members of his or her class.
Class Leader volunteer responsibilities include:
- Reviewing the class contact list on an annual basis, as well as assisting with outreach to verify and update contact information
- Encouraging classmates to send professional and personal updates by submitting a class note to Weill Cornell Medicine Magazine
- Conducting outreach to encourage biennial reunion attendance, along with participating in reunion planning meetings
- Assisting medical students with requests to be connected to class members
- Contributing an annual gift to support your class scholarship or loan fund, and encouraging others to contribute as well
- Providing feedback about alumni programming
If you're interested in serving as a class leader or have questions about getting more involved, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org.