All Weill Cornell Medical College alumni are eligible for membership in the Alumni Association. To join and receive your membership card, you must stay current with your dues payments.
Annual dues are $100 for a regular membership, and $50 for retirees. Membership is complimentary for alumni who graduated within the past four years. The membership year runs July 1 - June 30.
The Alumni Association provides its members with a variety of privileges, including:
- An opportunity to join The Cornell Club-New York and receive a special house credit equal to 50% of your annual dues, which can be applied to club amenities including dining, programs, and guest rooms. Members will enjoy privileges at the Cornell Club’s New York location, as well as reciprocal privileges at 145 private clubs around the world.
- Access to four, 20% off “Alumni Shopping Days” online and in-person at The Cornell Store.
- An exclusive 25% discount on individual subscriptions to JAMA (Journal of the American Medical Association) Online and JAMA Print and Online.
- On-site privileges at the Samuel J. Wood Medical Library and CV Starr Biomedical Information Center
To register for borrowing privileges, alumni must present their Alumni Association membership card at the circulation desk. The library also offers Alumni Services, which enable alumni to access both print and electronic resources from within the library, explore the Medical Center archives, peruse resources provided by Cornell University libraries, and submit artwork to be included in the annual Medical Complex Art Show. Alumni can also access a number of free electronic journals from home. For more information on alumni library services, please contact Loretta Merlo: (212) 746-1984 // email@example.com.
- Eligibility to join the Griffis Faculty Club
For more information about the Griffis Faculty Club, or to join, please contact Taasha Ramsay: (212) 746-6100 // firstname.lastname@example.org.